Monday, April 19, 2010

I am.
He is.
I AM.

I am not.
He still is.
I AM.

I wake. I eat. I run. I read. I listen. I walk. I drive. I talk. I stop. I smile. I remember. I cry. I wait.
He is.
I AM.

I do.
But He is.
I AM.

I love that He is. I love when I do not. I love when I am. And He always is.

This is when the fight begins. When we come to a realization that we CANNOT. Then, He can fully be. But what if it's not a fight. What if we see that we don't stand a chance. what if what's mine becomes His and my penny is put into a much larger bank account? Then what?

I am because He is I AM.

5 comments:

Sophia said...

Hi sweet friend! I'm so glad you are blogging! i just started too! By the way. This is Sophia. : ) I love and miss you lots and am praying and thinking about you all the time! I hope you have such a happy day!

Kaitlyn said...

Keila. Love it. Love you. Also love your blog title. Argentines say that before just about everything!!!!!!!!

Kelsey McKinney said...

keila,
incredible. so glad you've started blogging and i can see through this one little window into your life. Thinking about you endlessly,
kelsey

Anonymous said...

YAY YAY YAY.
blog everday!
thats the only way
our friendship will always stay!
not really, but HEY!
I LOVE YOU! -love, bay.

Anonymous said...

I'm going to ditto Bailey. Blog everyday. Except I can't write some cool poem like either of you.

Anyways. This is profound. The Lord is good. I love seeing His glory in your writing.

And I love you:) a lot.